The most common filters are the length of time, difficulty, instructor, equipment needed, type of workout & body part. You can also attach images to the filters if you'd like but it's not necessary.
To create the filters in the backlot, follow these instructions:
- Log into the Backlot
- Click the 'Categories' button on the left side
- Once you are in the categories, there should be a tab that says 'Filters'.
- Click the 'Filters' button
- Click '+ New Filter Group' and name the filter group (screenshot attached)
- Each filter group can have Sub-filters. For example, under the "Time" filter, you would add 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, etc.
- Then add videos to the filters!
Here are instructions on how to add videos to specific filters:
- Log into the Client Portal (Backlot)
- Click the 'Media' tab on the left side of the screen
- For each video, click the "Actions" button on the right side. Then click "Edit"
- Once you're in the video, click the "Categories" button.
- There's a button that says "Filters". Click on it to start adding videos to the different filters.
- You just click the little dropdowns on the lefthand side and under "Time", you will see the different filters
- Since this is a 10 minute CORE video, I added it to 10 minutes by clicking the "Add to Filter" button on the righthand side of the page.