Calendaring is a great way to increase acquisition and retention by allowing your subscribers to stay engaged and plan for upcoming events within your platform. This is going to aid your brand and create a stronger community effect. Everyone will be able to workout and engage in events together.
Your subscribers will be able to engage with your calendar and pick which classes or events they want to participate in and will be able to customize their fitness journey, engaging with your staff and other subscribers.
Subscriber Calendaring Features & Flow
Subscriber Calendaring Features
- View calendar by week/month
- Can click into current or previous calendar media
- See the media:
- Time length
- Link to video
- Access Calendar anywhere, anytime
Client Calendaring Features
- Assign on demand media to calendar dates
- Assign PDF, Audio, Video file
- Remove and add content from calendar dates
- Assign multiple media items per day
- Can approve before screening
- Can schedule up to 60 days ahead
When a user is either logged in or just visiting the site, they will be able to see the ‘My Calendar’ button at the top of the website.
If Subscribers are using a mobile device, the calendar link will appear in the left navigation menu.
Subscribers and website visitors will be able to view events that you have created on the site. This allows subscribers to have the options to participate in your event or class.
Non Paying visitors will be able to see your events which will encourage them to convert and use your fitness material.
When looking at the calendar, there are four areas to pay attention to
- The current date will be highlighted
- A dot below the date allows the user to know that an event is present for that day.
- The dots under the dates can be color coded to correspond with the specific event on your calendar
- Media events added for that date are clickable and will connect the subscriber directly to your event
Subscribers and non subscribers will be able to change the calendar from a ‘Weekly’ to a ‘Monthly’ view.
When a subscriber clicks a media event within the calendar it will direct them to an event detail page which will describe what the event is and expectations.
When a non subscriber user clicks a media event on the calendar it will direct them to a media detail page, that encourages them to sign up for a subscription for access.
When choosing your media for your calendar there are 4 simple steps:
- Choose ‘Calendar’ on the left menu
- This will bring you to a page with a blank calendar
- Click ‘Add Media’
- Choose what date and time you want your event to appear