Intro: The cancelation survey captures feedback from your subscribers wishing to cancel their subscription. The survey is 4 questions and is ONLY prompted to members who purchased on the web (members who purchased their subscription through an app will not be prompted this survey).
If you would like additional information from a survey, we recommend creating an automated email campaign in your CRM linking to a survey of your choice. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If requested, we also have the ability to turn off the survey for you.
1. What was the primary reason for canceling? (REQUIRED)
- Lack of Content Overall
- Poor Quality Content
- Lack of New Content
- Buffering Issues / Poor Video Performance
- Didn’t Like the Navigation and/or Layout
- No Time
- Too Expensive
2. What could we do to improve our subscription?
3. If we continued to improve our subscription, would you consider re-subscribing?
4. Where did you watch videos? (Check all that apply)
- At Home
- While Traveling
- In Studio/Gym
Where can I find my cancelation survey feedback?
You can view all of the feedback from this survey in your Intelivideo account.
- Click Subscriptions on the left-hand side.
- Click the Cancellations tab on top.
- Here you can click DETAILS on the right-side of each canceled subscriber to view their feedback. (NOTE: If you don't see the survey questions in the DETAILS, the user either purchased their subscription in an app or their account was created in your Intelivideo account.)