Stripe is the credit card payment processor of choice for Intelivideo and its clients. Stripe makes domestic and international purchases in USD from around the world possible for scores of digital products. Stripe is a full-feature payment processor that provides for secure credit card processing for transactions on the Intelivideo platform. In meeting the PCI Service Provider Level 1 certification, Stripe meets the highest level of credit card processing security. They handle billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world.
- Thousands of small and large companies use Stripe to power commerce for the their business
- When your customers pay you, Stripe sends the money directly to your bank account
- Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification
- Stripe handles all subscription plan processing and stores the customer’s card for future continuity payments and purchases.
- Stripe provides a simple pay-as-you-go model. Stripe charges a base fee of 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. There are no setup, monthly, or hidden monthly fees to use Stripe.
- Quickbooks export friendly and connects to your existing accounting or ERP system
To connect Stripe to your Intelivideo account, login into your Intelivideo dashboard and select "Account” from the left-hand menu. Then click on the “Stripe” tab and select “Connect with Stripe”.
Learn more about Stripe on their website. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.